This Dairy Free Ice Cream is the answer to all my ice cream cravings. This banana ice cream is so simple, so versatile, that you can make whatever ice cream you crave and have it completely dairy-free and sugar-free. AMAZING!
The sweetness comes only from the bananas.
I shared my favorite ice cream creations in the Variations below. Let your imagination go wild and create any combination.
Stock up on Bananas
Talk with your local grocery store. They usually sell off their older, browned bananas at an extremely low price. The more brown they are the better. Never throw away those old, brown bananas.
Simply peel them, cut them, and store them in a zip-lock bag in the freezer so they will be ready to go when you need them.
- 1 cup sliced frozen bananas
- See Variations below
- Place bananas and any additional ingredients from the Variations below into a medium bowl.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped coconut cream and enjoy.
Variation – Chocolate Pecan Ice Cream:
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans for topping
Variation – Salted Almond Ice Cream:
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch of salt
Variation – Strawberry Ice Cream:
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries